~PdG~ Precipitation (UPDATE) ~PdG~ Precipitation (UPDATE)

Amazing work for sure

OMFG I love this!! The intro is litterally orgasmic - didn't know, that it was possible out of ur ears? Amazing work on everything, maybe make the background pluck presented more in front, like it does at 0:04, it gives me chills.

Amazing work here for sure, no flaws.

Etalo

Prodigal responds:

trhoreiphopirehjr cocks

Thanks for the review

now i'll just copypaste what I said in the other review.

I tried alot for the calming feel, and I think I got it down. Everything flows right, right? :P

Thanks again!

Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut] Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut]

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Waaaaay too good for newgrounds! Dude, get signed, this is amazing. The quality is just mindblowing, for once a deserved top 5 spot.

Kazmo responds:

Thanks Etalo :3

I hope to get signed when the time is right. :]

Going Home Again Going Home Again

8,5 out of 10, 5 out of 5

My god this melody is amazing, just a shame, that the mixing/mastering doesn't follow that level. For example the intro - very boring tbh. At 1:06, when u present the loop, it could come in smoother. The beat is very very dry, listen to 2:25, it just doesn't feel right, also because of the lack of fx's and filters. Other than that, work on your beat, you effects and work on making ur sounds get bigger than they are now, because you've got some serious skills - especially in melodies - effort is the road to succes.

ArcticFront responds:

Yea i noticed the strings started ducking in this version. Yea, I'm still a noob at mixing/mastering. Thanks for the constructive criticism however. I'm gonna continue to try to improve the technical side of my music.

Pich - Give Me Hope Pich - Give Me Hope

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

I gotta say, I love the feeling in this song, and mein GOSH the beat is just superb!
U've improved so much man, maybe we should collab again, now we both have gained more skill:3

The only thing I'd point out is the fx's, some of them are too sharp for my taste, but that's no big problem.

Keep this up, very nice!

pichuscute0 responds:

Thanks, man. I'm glad you like the song. ^^
I do agree another collaboration would be awesome. Just pm me sometime.

And, yeah, I have trouble with percussion and FX, to be honest. But, I will sit down and study how others do that sometime soon. :P

So, thanks for the review. :)

Fly away (NG mix) Fly away (NG mix)

9 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Solid track you have here, good construction, but I have some few things to point out for you:
The beat as first, is way too old, way to 90ish, I mean, if u have to make a club intro like that, then it gets dry with a beat like that.
The kick is too sloopy, and it makes my head explode, cut it in the lower frequencies or just use another sample.
When the bass enters, it feels wrong, when it fades away again, but when the pad and the pluck enters at 0:56, it's just amazing.
The melody is pretty good, but could be better at places.

Oh and btw, seems like u rushed the outro a bit, what is up for the fx-less drops at 4:42, 4:49 and the way just hits alone at 4:52? Also fade the bass out in another way than you guys did.

So overall, a very good song with tons of potential, but could use more effort, it's a diamod, there needs to be shined up;]

Etalo
5/5

TIM - Sunset Rush [2010] (WIP) TIM - Sunset Rush [2010] (WIP)

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Awesome one mate. No critism on this one - just finish it!
Favorited

TUNEIT responds:

Thanks a lot, i'll see what i can do with it =)

Artifice and Inquisition Artifice and Inquisition

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

So unique song, really earcatching intro with crisp effects. It somehow represents the outstrecthed reflections of ourselfs in an distorted and dark everyday, because of the cool intro, where it first of all sounds distorted, but then the chilly pluck enters and changes the mood like wow. The song tells a story: The intro is how the world looks dark and lost sometimes. The smooth pluck sound is aggravating to the distorted and translucent reality in our dark everyday and it brightens everything up. Cool mixing job, nice and original song. Keep it up mate!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Colorful a description Mr.Etalo.

TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Holy fuck, this was amazing. The whole piece is just so damn hard and tasty, it makes me come out with all my aggressions and it makes my adreanaline flow out in my blood. Amazing feeling, can't desribe it, haha. Keep at it, the first hardstyle song I've ever liked.

+Favorited

[CS] Paradise (Feat. DJOrsa) [CS] Paradise (Feat. DJOrsa)

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Haha I don't know what with me. But this song is just so fucking addicting! I mean, no offense, but the mixing and mastering part could be better at places, but it doesn't matter, because the feeling in this song is so great, and the melody just makes you smile on 0.5 sec. Strange song, so addicting in such a weird and funny way. Keep up the addicting work! I'm a big fan of the feeling and the melodies!

Unrl responds:

thanks man! well me and Orsa had a lot of different styles at that time, so it ended up sounding like.. A strangely good looking frankenstein?

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Fucking wellmade and creative. The athmosphere is really cool and the concept is extremly wellcreated. I love the funny vocals mixed together with the fastpaced and original beat with the bass. The only thing I can put a finger on, is the repetiveness. Maybe add a bit more stuff here and there to make the song flow a little bit better at places. Allthough it's a masterpiece, so here, have my 5.

Rig responds:

Yeah, I think it goes on a bit too long too. I'd probably remove the 16 bars right before the chord changes.