~PdG~ Precipitation (UPDATE) ~PdG~ Precipitation (UPDATE)

Amazing work for sure

OMFG I love this!! The intro is litterally orgasmic - didn't know, that it was possible out of ur ears? Amazing work on everything, maybe make the background pluck presented more in front, like it does at 0:04, it gives me chills.

Amazing work here for sure, no flaws.

Etalo

Prodigal responds:

trhoreiphopirehjr cocks

Thanks for the review

now i'll just copypaste what I said in the other review.

I tried alot for the calming feel, and I think I got it down. Everything flows right, right? :P

Thanks again!

Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut] Kazmo - Visionary [NG Cut]

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5

Waaaaay too good for newgrounds! Dude, get signed, this is amazing. The quality is just mindblowing, for once a deserved top 5 spot.

-Etalo

Kazmo responds:

Thanks Etalo :3

I hope to get signed when the time is right. :]

Going Home Again Going Home Again

8,5 out of 10, 5 out of 5

My god this melody is amazing, just a shame, that the mixing/mastering doesn't follow that level. For example the intro - very boring tbh. At 1:06, when u present the loop, it could come in smoother. The beat is very very dry, listen to 2:25, it just doesn't feel right, also because of the lack of fx's and filters. Other than that, work on your beat, you effects and work on making ur sounds get bigger than they are now, because you've got some serious skills - especially in melodies - effort is the road to succes.

-Etalo

ArcticFront responds:

Yea i noticed the strings started ducking in this version. Yea, I'm still a noob at mixing/mastering. Thanks for the constructive criticism however. I'm gonna continue to try to improve the technical side of my music.